February 22, 2014

curmudgeon in training....


Maggie Smith - maggie-smith Photo

curmudgeon ~ I am working on this fine title.  Most are men although some fine women hold this distinction.  It is not grumpy.  It is far more astute than than.  Opinions and thoughts abound with it.

1. archaic: a crusty, ill-tempered, churlish old man.

2. modern: anyone who hates hypocrisy and pretense and has the temerity to say so; anyone with the habit of pointing out unpleasant facts in an engaging and humorous manner.

Curmudgeons are supremely independent thinkers, very wise, and have excellent senses of humor!


Seems good to me but~
Most find this offensive which is why people are not beating down the door to be my friend.

Richard says I am Hard...yes, rather driven to that place on occasion and proud of it.  Probably more stubborn and righteous.  As Popeye said  I Yam What I Yam.  


we should all be so outspoken as this       ~       Maggie Smith.