January 9, 2013

menopausal women

I and many other women are menopausal and as such we don't sleep well.  We wake up in the night.  I don't fight this.  It is a fight I can't/won't win.  I actually enjoy these nocturnal times, sometimes moments, sometimes longer maybe hours.  I don't watch the clock.  What I do is meditate, pray and listen.  I talk to God and I listen to God.  My best lessons come at night.  I ponder my life, and what is going on around me -  my neighborhood, and my town, and my state and New England, and beyond to the universe and all that is part of  this from the family to the grasses, birds just everything.
  



I work bringing love and peace to me and all the rest.  
My feeling is that while I am awake, my female family and friends and from high school, college and down the road here in town are also awake 
doing exactly what I am doing .... 
this huge wave of menopausal woman all over the earth, 
we elders, wise women, we Crones 
taking care of the world at night. 
I am convinced that we, the menopausal woman of the world, 
are the glue
 keeping the universe from spinning out of control.  
A wonderful meditation this.

 I have no clue our numbers (which are growing).  It is a really big number of woman at night in the quiet who are working with ourselves and god 
to understand, heal and make us and the world better 
and I believe we do.  
Is this crazy or is it sheer wisdom?  
It is a thought that came to me at night.
 I really absolutely totally believe this is the time when God speaks to me
and imparts the most wonderful learning.
Blessed Be.