January 8, 2013

for whom?

Blogging 
 a word for something that did not exist before the 1990's.  

Definition- Noun: A web site on which an individual or group of users record opinions, information etc on a regular basis. or a verb adding material to a blog.

An online diary of sorts?  For me?  For others?  Masses or me?  
There are blogs out there that speak to the world and needs, 
cooking, photograph, travel, you name it, someone blogs it.  
Some are sublime and some incredibly painful.
Some I follow regularly and would miss if they were not there.
BUT today's question is~  Why do I blog? 
Is it ego or merely a spitting out of my thoughts that seem to need a home. 
It is about me so ego plays a part..  

My feeling about this MY blog is that I needed a place
 to put random thoughts and pictures and findings
Guess I could have scrap booked or kept a diary.
On-line is easy and accessible so on-line it is.
 So far it please my soul.  
Obviously I have a need to say stuff, not necessarily to be heard. 
I have found writing my thoughts helps me sort though life.
When the need comes, here it gets said.  
When a fine picture or pictures  speak to me, here they are put
 If a wonderful quote or poem comes into my life,
 I may add my thoughts or add a picture, and put it here.
  
then there is the creative, artsy side of blogging-- Colors, size, centering.  
Love love happy happy playing with this AND again fills a need.

I can come back and refine what I have said 
 I can make something go poof after considering it awhile.  
Refining and poofing both important aspects.

So Face the winds works for me.  
 incredible words I felt needed to be written down way back
 I can go back and check to see what wisdom, beauty seemed so important
 3 months, 9 months ago.  
Revisiting is allowed and maybe encouraged.  
There it is MY thought for today.  Yup, That is it in a nutshell.