January 1, 2018

Thoughts for the New Year tomorrow



 2017 put most of us on edge and it is hard to turn that off
 and believe things will improve.

They will.

  I lead an incredibly blessed life 
and yet I feel fear, anxiety at the negativity, nastiness, the unraveling of the country, the world. 

Yet and most importantly,  

 I do believe the universe is staying on course 

Of course it is 

 I just need to remember that 
and hold on tightly to that.

  God is there. Light and goodness are all around.

Things may seem like they are spinning out of control, 

but the bottom line, 

things are as they should be 

and we are the ones that have put these things in place. 

I shall remember this and accept this 
and let the negativity swirl around me, 
but not drown me.

Rather I will go with the flow. 

Here is to 2018 and all that it brings us.