June 10, 2018

my calling

I was big time lost most of my adult life trying to figure out what I should be, 
what I should do.  Nothing but nothing tickled my fancy .... nada. 
 It was, I feel now, because I already was that which I was to be
 a philosopher.  
In college that had been a subject we studied, 
but it was in me.  It never dawned on me that I could be that.
A Philosopher.

 I pondered all the time and had worked out my own thoughts 
actually it felt to me that they they came to me. 
In reality I feel they came from on high. They have come to me all my life when needed. Rightio. My blog, my thoughts. Crazy.  Perhaps.  Perhaps not.

Quite happy making to come to my senses a
and find my calling no matter how late in life.
I love love love working out my philosophy, 
my thoughts on life and the universe
It is a never ending, very fulfilling avocation.
One of my prayers to creature has been for wisdom
and
it gets answered.

So are we all wise? 

philosopher

n.

from Old English philosophe, from Latin philosophus "philosopher,
" from Greek philosophos 
"philosopher, sage, 
one who speculates on the nature of things and truth,

 literally "lover of wisdom," 

from philos "loving" (see -phile) + sophos "wise, a sage" (see sophist).