March 20, 2015

a leap of faith

Years ago, as in 15 years ago, I was reading some book or other that suggested that you ask you friends what they liked and disliked about you.  Talk about brave or stupid.  Well I tried it and saved one answer that I received and I shall share it here.  It was eye opening at the time I read it, but now with some time behind it and some acquired wisdom, I find it kind of interesting to step back and have another look see.  

1. I love how independent you are

2. I love that you truly work on doing what is right

3. I Love that you Love God, our Mother Earth, and animals with all your heart.

4. Just in case the last one isn't exactly what you needed,
I love that you are work on your inner stuff and your spirituality

Oh 1 more, I love that you love to talk about things.

What I Dislike About You

1. (now I am a Pisces, easy going, so this doesn't bother me like it's an issue for me, I hold no grudge, but I wonder why you do it ) Why do you turn the dishwasher on when I am sleeping?

2. I hate how stubborn you are

3. I hate how you worry so much.




(....how you replay things over and over in your head while you lay in bed and work yourself up to the point that you can't sleep.....this isn't all your doing, this I am sure has something to do with your Synthroid dose, but you do take on the weight of the world, and yes of course there is tons to worry about, but you plague yourself with worry.)

There it is.  I am wiser now.  I have grown and changed some.  I consider myself spiritual, and stubborn and I do still hold some worry although less than I used to.  

The dishwasher is another story.